Wednesday, January 27, 2016

   Book Review
   
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins






This book is pure fun. Such a silly and helariously delightful read. 

Harper Price is a southern belle, raised on good manners and tradition. She spent her entire highschool life preparing for homecoming tiara and cotillion . But an incident happened during homecoming dance left her with incredible fighting  abilities. She discovers later that she became one of an ancient line of guardiens and that she has a duty to fulfill. Her life is turned upside down and her priorities have to be changed.  I will not tell you anymore because I am afraid it willl contain spoilers and I surely do not want to ruin the book for you.

Rebel Belle is a refreching YA novel because the girl is independent and she does not rely on a boy or a man to save her or help her. The story picks up from the very first pages. The characters develop wonderfully, the plot is intresting and the action is surprising . 

Looking for a fun read grab the book and dig in. I really recommend this book to you before the sequel comes out. Peronally , I cannot wait for it ,waiting for sequels hurts me physically haha. 

This book exceeded my expectations! It's such a fun and thrilling ride. 

                                     MariemHW

                                    My facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment